L-Glutamine is one of the most important nutrition material in pharmacertical and sports supplements fields.Glutamine helps maintain cell volume and hydration,speeding up wound and burn healing and recovery.Research has shown glutamine can help you produce growth hormone levels.
Functions and Applications
1. L-Glutamine is the most prevalent amino acid in the bloodstream.
2. L-Glutamine is involved in more metabolic processes than any other amino acid.
3. L-Glutamine is converted to glucose when more glucose is required by the body as an energy source.
4. L-Glutamine also plays a part in maintaining proper blood glucose levels and the right pH range.
5. L-Glutamine serves as a source of fuel for cells lining the intestines. Without it, these cells waste away.
6. L-Glutamine is also used by white blood cells and is important for immune function.